[Histonet] Where to start? Neospora and ToxoplasmaImmunohistochemistry

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Tue Sep 13 09:59:56 CDT 2011

Hi Leah,

I've done both of these for quite a number of years.  You can write me
privately with more questions or requests, if you like.

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
Histology/IHC/EM Section Head
Pathology Teaching Program
University of Minnesota
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
1333 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN  55108
612-624-7297
shive003 <@t> umn.edu

(Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and
then delete this message and any attachments immediately.)