[Histonet] Where to start? Neospora and Toxoplasma Immunohistochemistry

leah.simmons <@t> industry.nsw.gov.au leah.simmons <@t> industry.nsw.gov.au
Mon Sep 12 19:43:36 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone

I was hoping someone might be able to give me some advice on introducing
Immunohistochemistry into our Laboratory.

We would like to start initially with Neospora in Cattle and Toxoplasma in
Sheep.

Is anyone performing these and willing to help me out?

Thank you

Leah Simmons

Industry and Investment NSW
Elizabeth Macarthur Agricultural Institute

State  Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Histology
Technical Officer
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.