[Histonet] immunohistochemistry: manual staining

Prof. dr. Wim Van den Broeck wim.vandenbroeck <@t> UGent.be
Tue Sep 13 07:08:53 CDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We do a lot of immunohistochemical stainings (research, no diagnostics), but
unfortunately, we cannot afford an automated stainer. At the moment, we do
everything manually (washing, incubating, ....) but I would like to make
things run more smoothly. So my question is, is there any device or systems
that can be helpful during manual IHC stainings ?

Thanks in advance for your comments / suggestions.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Prof. dr. Wim Van den Broeck, DVM, MSc, PhD
Cell biology and Histology
Department of Morphology - Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Ghent University
Salisburylaan 133, B-9820 Merelbeke, BELGIUM
wim.vandenbroeck <@t> UGent.be - tel.: +32 9 264 77 16 - fax: +32 9 264 77 90

E-maildisclaimer