[Histonet] Traveling HistoTech San Francisco Area

Heckford, Karen - SMMC-SF Karen.Heckford <@t> CHW.edu
Fri Sep 9 10:55:29 CDT 2011

Hello,

I am going to need a ASCP certified Histotech to work for me for about
1.5-2 weeks in the next 2-4 weeks.   If you now of a temp. service or
someone interested.   Call me and leave a message and will get back to
you.

Karen Heckford HT ASCP CE

Lead Histology Technician

St. Mary's Medical Center

450 Stanyan St.

San Francisco, Ca. 94117

415-668-1000 ext. 6167

Caution:  This email message, including all content and attachments, is
CONFIDENTIAL and may be of a nature that is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  The
information contained in this email message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this document in error.  Any
further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us  immediately by reply email.  Thank you."