[Histonet] Leica Bond III

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Fri Sep 2 09:51:15 CDT 2011

I want to poll Leica Bond III users to see if they are able to successfully run EBER Insitu on their unit?
We continue to get inconsistent staining and inconsistent background staining.
I have been told it's a pH problem, it's a tissue processing problem but we are able to do the stain with great results by hand.
I welcome any and all suggestions

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.