[Histonet] Field Histology Tech FL/GA/AL

Matt Ward mw <@t> personifysearch.com
Mon Oct 31 12:48:55 CDT 2011

Good Afternoon,

New Position Alert!

Our client is a world leader in Cancer Diagnostics who is currently seeking
Histotechs who have experience working with IHC analyzers that would be
interested in Field Support roles. We currently have an opening covering
Northern FL, AL, and part of GA.

The Position Offers:

- Outstanding Base Salary and Competitive Bonus!

- Gold Standard Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Cell Phone,
Laptop, Car Allowance, Expenses, 401k, Paid Vacation!

- Opportunity for Career Advancement!

If you are interested in learning more please contact me directly at

800.875.6188 ext. 103 or mw <@t> personifysearch.com

Matt Ward

*Account Executive*

*Personify*