[Histonet] RE: Need help with Laminin

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Oct 17 13:54:42 CDT 2011

We use the laminin from abcam ab11575, have not tried on canine or cat but it works in bovine and porcine.  We have also tried the one from Dako but I'm not sure of the species cross reactivity with that one.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308-1592
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
www.premierlab.com<http://www.premierlab.com>

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504
-----Original Message-----
From: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com [mailto:ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Perry, Margaret
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:28 PM
To: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [IHCRG] Need help with Laminin

I am trying to work up Laminin in dogs and cats.  I have tried the antibody from Sigma L9393 with a variety of retrieval methods both enzymatic and HEIR with no success.  I would like to hear from anyone who is testing for laminin.  Do I need to use a different antibody?

Margaret Perry HT(ASCP)
Dept of Veterinary and  Biomedical services
Box 2175
South Dakota State University
Brookings SD 57007
605-688-5638