[Histonet] Annexin V IHC staining in mouse xenograft

awatanabe <@t> tgen.org awatanabe <@t> tgen.org
Wed Oct 12 11:06:29 CDT 2011

Jan,
Thank you for the input but I did get a lot of suggestions yesterday.
Thank you all.

Aprill Watanabe, B.S.
Research Associate II
Integrated Cancer Genomics Division
Tissue Microarray Center (TMA)
Macroanalyte Analysis & Processing Center (MAPC)
Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen)
445 North 5th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Main: 602-343-8822
Fax: 602-343-8717