[Histonet] Imidazole buffer

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Oct 7 09:40:56 CDT 2011

Hi Tammy:

Here are some references for imidazole in buffers:

Straus, W., 1982. Imidazole increases the sensitivity of the
cytochemical reaction for peroxidase with diaminobenzidine at a neutral
pH. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 30:491-493.

Trojanowski, J.Q., M.A. Obrocka and V. Lee. 1983. A comparison of eight
different chromogen protocols for the demonstration of immunoreactive
neurofilaments or glial filaments in rat cerebellum using the
peroxidase-antiperoxidase method and monoclonal antibodies. J.
Histochem. Cytochem. 31:1217-1223.

Geoff

--
--