[Histonet] Case Distribution

Genest, Sharon SktnHR Sharon.Genest <@t> saskatoonhealthregion.ca
Wed Nov 30 16:43:37 CST 2011

Can anyone provide me with inforrmation regarding how you distribute
cases to pathologists. I work for a region which has cases coming in
from many sites and pathologists reading cases from three sites. Our
caseload is approx 35,000 cases per year of varying specimen types.  We
are looking at changing how we distribute cases right now I am just
fishing for ideas to make sure that we consider different ideas and
hopefully come up with a process that meets our needs.
Thanks

Sharon