[Histonet] (no subject)

JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org
Wed Nov 30 09:19:46 CST 2011

Hello All,

We are having a issue with our intercom system in the OR so the pathologist
are having issues communicating frozen section diagnosis with the surgeon.
Does anyone in Histoland use a written form to send frozen section
diagnosis? Per CAP if it is verbal the pathologist must speak directly with
the surgeon.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Jennifer Thawley HT, ASCP
Histology Supervisor
Shore Memorial Hospital
(609) 653-3940

This transmittal from Shore Memorial Health System is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.