[Histonet] Cutting mouse skin sections

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Fri Nov 25 23:03:37 CST 2011

You need the advice of an experienced technician. Probably you will be advised to remove the paper after fixation and before trying to obtain either paraffin or cryostat sections.  You have a histology department that processes your fixed tissues.  Ask  their technicians for advice.

Another word of advice from me: Say who and where you are. Do not hide behind a gmail address and expect  to get good, free answers to your questions on Histonet or any other forum.

John Kiernan
Anatomy, UWO
London, Canada
= = =