[Histonet] Master Degree Investigation Project

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 15:10:27 CST 2011

I feel somewhat uncomfortable by your question because it seems that you are not a histotech but on the other hand are trying to being able to tall what a histotech should do and this is quite a "peculiar" situation.
This would not be a problem had you been a histotech now projecting to sum up your personal experiences in a critical and useful way for others to follow, but it seems that is not the case.
I strongly advise to try to visit several histology labs, get involved in the process, talk with histotechs, supervisors, managers and pathologists (yes, they also have a saying in this issue) to try to have at least an idea of what you intend to write a master thesis about.
After you do that perhaps you will be more able to have an idea of what you are going to write about.
René J.

--- On Tue, 11/15/11, Pathology Lab <pathologylab <@t> ymail.com> wrote:

From: Pathology Lab <pathologylab <@t> ymail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Master Degree Investigation Project
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 1:38 PM

I am preparing my thesis for my MBA and my dissertation will be on the skills, knowledge and attitudes that should have histotecnolgos as health professionals.Some of you would like to help me?

Thanks

Lcda. Mary V. Guerrero,BS, MBA,HtL
Administradora/Coordinadora General
 Pathology Lab.
55 N. Dr. Basora Edificio Médico IV Oficina 206
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico 00680
Tel. 787-834-8202  Fax: 787-831-5255

Sra. Dimary Valentín           Sra. Iris Franqui                Sra. Myrna González
  Facturación         Reportes             Transcripcion

This email may contain confidential health information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for the use of the named recipient(s). The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange disposition of the information. .