[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 96, Issue 20

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Mon Nov 14 13:01:20 CST 2011

Carol-
We started doing the MSI panel on all colon resections earlier this year.  We run this on the BOND system with good results.
Nancy
Dubuque, IA

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:15:19 -0500
From: "Freeman, Carol" <Carol.Freeman <@t> utoledo.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

We are starting MSI testing in our lab, I am just curious if there is any labs out there doing this on colon biopsy cases.  If so we would love some feedback.  I would like to know if this is common practice somewhere.

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.