[Histonet] HT training -competency checklist

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:57:12 CST 2011

JenniferI got a linked in account and have never paid for it since 2008.I think that you pay only if you want the enhanced page features. I think that the checklist builder is under the lab quality management and competency materials from CAP. I posted the link the other day by entering competency in the search bar. I got to it even though I have not renewed my CAP membership as of yet. My own documents I posted as a word doc from slide share. On my profile, I believe that you can click on the presentations link and then it will show what I have posted at the moment. If none of this works, let me know and if you give me more specifics, perhaps I can help you with your project in a more individualized way? I don't think that the document I posted would be at enough detail to be used by any specific lab anyhow as it is, just trying to help out if someone is struggling to get started since I have worked with this  exact project for awhile.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, BA, (HTL) ASCP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelleweaver