[Histonet] Thick cryosections

Andrea Hooper andreahooper <@t> rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:06:01 CST 2011

Sorry for the late response.  I have done immunofluorescence on 50 um cryosections of mouse host tumors and decalcified bone on super frost Plus slides. I melt them to the slide using body heat then dry them at RT for a few hours before storing at -80 deg C. They do not come off the slide. What step do your sections come off the slide? Perhaps you can optimize your protocol to avoid this.

Andrea