[Histonet] Specimen Couriers

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Mon Nov 7 17:10:45 CST 2011

One of our Lab Managers asked me to throw this topic to the Histonet.

Who is transporting surgical specimens between sites and are you using a
tracking system, if so what is it?  Also, do you use a hired courier or
have a department courier system?

I will forward all replies to the manager.

Thanks
Victor

--
Victor Tobias HT(ASCP)
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-744-2735
206-744-8240 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.