[Histonet] Problems with Frozen tissues

Carmen Maria Garcia Pascual Carmen.M.Garcia <@t> uv.es
Wed Nov 2 03:41:50 CDT 2011

Good morning!
I work with ovarie and mice uterus embebbed in oct. I get 8um frozen
sections and put them un super frost slides, the I leave the slides in
the fridge until use them. When I am going to perform the
immunohistochemistry I leave the slides 1 minute at rt to atemperate
the tissue, then I place the slides 10 minutes in acetone (stored at -
20ºC), whit this you fix the tissue and permeabilize it. with this
protocol I never loss any sections. If you have any more question just
write me.
good luck,
Carmen

Carmen María García Pascual