[Histonet] off topic/on topic

Margaret Blount mab70 <@t> medschl.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 27 02:43:03 CDT 2011

Hi Andi,

Would you kindly let me have the reference for "A perfect red", please?

Thanks

Margaret

Miss Margaret Blount
Histology Manager
Metabolic Research Laboratories
Level 4 Institute of Metabolic Science
Box 289, Addenbrooke's Hospital
Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ

Tel 01223 769061/336079

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth)
Sent: 26 May 2011 20:29
To: HISTONET
Subject: [Histonet] off topic/on topic

This is mostly for the girls - I dropped into the Ulta store yesterday
to pick up a few things and the sales person wanted me to try this
somewhat new product by Benefit. It was a lip and cheek tint - came in a
little bottle - looked like mucicarmine working solution. I looked at
the box that it came in and sure enough, one of the first ingredients
was CARMINE! So I had to relate a few of the stories about beetles and
Carmine and pirates that I learned from reading "A Perfect Red"
recommended by Dick Dapson...wonder if I bored her? Maybe she won't
bother me the next time I'm rushing through the store trying to get my
stuff and get out of there.
Andi