[Histonet] RE: off topic/on topic

McMahon, Loralee A Loralee_Mcmahon <@t> URMC.Rochester.edu
Thu May 26 15:40:57 CDT 2011

I avoid anything that contains carmine be it yogurt or make up. !!  I really don't want bugs eat bugs or put them on my face.

Loralee McMahon, HTL (ASCP)
Immunohistochemistry Supervisor
Strong Memorial Hospital
Department of Surgical Pathology
(585) 275-7210
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) [algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:28 PM
To: HISTONET
Subject: [Histonet] off topic/on topic

This is mostly for the girls - I dropped into the Ulta store yesterday to pick up a few things and the sales person wanted me to try this somewhat new product by Benefit. It was a lip and cheek tint - came in a little bottle - looked like mucicarmine working solution. I looked at the box that it came in and sure enough, one of the first ingredients was CARMINE! So I had to relate a few of the stories about beetles and Carmine and pirates that I learned from reading "A Perfect Red" recommended by Dick Dapson...wonder if I bored her? Maybe she won't bother me the next time I'm rushing through the store trying to get my stuff and get out of there.
Andi