[Histonet] Sakura Tissue-tek Glas Air bubble problems

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Tue May 17 09:29:02 CDT 2011

Make sure the needle is clean - soak every night.

And be sure your coverslips are clean. Look closely - there may be ground glass on the coverslips..

Then kiss it some more...:>)

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Lees, Sara
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:18
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Sakura Tissue-tek Glas Air bubble problems

Hi All,

I am having horrible problems with air bubbles , can anyone help I have changed the speed increased the mountant volume, clean it, kissed it,  u name it and nothing has worked...Can anyone help

Thanks Sara

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.