[Histonet] Ventana Kappa/Lambda Probes

Willis, Nancy F Nancy.F.Willis <@t> questdiagnostics.com
Fri May 13 06:17:14 CDT 2011

We are working up the new Ventana Kappa and Lambda ISH stains. It is
very weak staining on the core and the clot. The RNA positive control
are very good. We are using the ImmunoCal containing formic acid for our
decal solution. Does any one have it working on the core and clot.
Suggestions would be appreciated.

Nancy A.F. Willis, CT(ASCP)
Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute | Supervisor, Anatomic Pathology
Special Testing| 14225 Newbrook Dr| Chantilly, VA USA | phone
+1.703.802.6900 x65416| fax +1.703.802.7191|
Nancy.f.willis <@t> QuestDiagnostics.com
<blocked::mailto:Nancy.f.willis <@t> QuestDiagnostics.com>  |
www.NicholsInstitute.com <blocked::http://www.nicholsinstitute.com/>

Please think about resource conservation before you print this message

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Further, any medical information herein is
confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential
medical information. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any
attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is prohibited.