[Histonet] Re: Is anybody hiring techs without a certification?

Robert Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:38:38 CDT 2011

Yvette asks:

>>Is anybody hiring techs without a certification?<<

Is anybody hiring techs WITH a certification? With a coming
retirement, the two labs I'm working in now will have NO certified
histotechs (total of four workers) - all OJT's. Some of them probably
have the educational qualifications to sit the exam, but management
isn't very sympathetic - I'll have to buy them a copy of the 3rd
edition of Freida Carson's book, for starters.

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist
Knoxville TN