[Histonet] Re: Her2 CAP survey

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Thu May 5 15:06:03 CDT 2011

Everyone who experiencing problems with the CAP HER2 survey slides needs to contact the CAP to document the problem and request replacement slides.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596 Office
(860) 545-2204 Fax

>>> "Jayne Halli" <Jayne.Halli <@t> avera.org> 5/5/2011 3:01 PM >>>
Cap validation Her2 slides we got one slide stained great, the other one
did not, controls and cases all stained good. We use the Dako system.

Jayne Halli HT,ASCP,QIHC

Avera McKennan Histology

800 East 21st street

Sioux Falls, SD 57117

(605)322-7142

my new e-mail address is jayne.halli <@t> avera.org

Avera is a health ministry rooted in the Gospel. Our mission is to make a positive impact in the lives and health of persons and communities by providing quality services guided by Christian values. Avera is sponsored by the Benedictine and Presentation Sisters.