[Histonet] 2011 Louisiana Society for Histotechnology Annual Symposium/Convention

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 4 10:51:11 CDT 2011

Hi Montina -

HistoTALK will begin plugging the LSH Symposium/Convention beginning this week,
May 8th. Every little bit helps.

Yours,
Dave
www.HistoTALK.com

________________________________
From: Montina Van Meter <Montina.VanMeter <@t> pbrc.edu>
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 5:28:50 PM
Subject: [Histonet] 2011 Louisiana Society for Histotechnology Annual
Symposium/Convention

Dear Histonet Colleagues,

The Louisiana Society for Histotechnology would like to invite you to
our annual Symposium/Conference on June 3 & 4, 2011, in Baton Rouge, LA.

Meeting location:  The Embassy Suites Hotel

                                  4914 Constitution Ave.

                                  Baton Rouge, LA  70808

We have a block of rooms reserved for attendees at the special rate of
$99.00. After the cut-off date of May12, 2011, the rooms may be reserved
at that rate per availability.  The hotel will honor this rate two days
prior and two days after our meeting (please contact the Embassy Suites
Hotel for further information: 1-225-924-6566 or 1-800-Embassy).

A complimentary hotel shuttle service is provided for those flying into
Baton Rouge. Great dining, beautiful southern plantations, and gambling
boats on the Mississippi River are just a few of the attractions in the
Baton Rouge area. Remember to ask for the Louisiana Society for
Histotechnology group when placing your reservation. The LSH will accept
credit cards through our new PayPal account. If you would like to pay
via credit card, please send me your application form and the LSH will
email an invoice to you that allows you to input your card information.
The LSH will also accept check or cash payments. Walk-ins are always
welcome!

If you have any questions please contact:  Tina Van Meter at
225-603-0953 or vanmetmj <@t> pbrc.edu

2011 LSH Workshops:

1.    MOHS Surgery and the Art of Proper Orientation in Embedding

2.    In Situ and Assay Development

3.    Lab Math, Team Building and Leadership within the Lab.

4.    Basic IHC

5.    Competency Assessment

6.    "The Right Stain"

7.    Multi-Systems Made Easy - (IHC)

8.    Prostate Cancer and Prostate Cancer IHC Markers - Traditional &
New

Thank you,

The LSH Education Committee