[Histonet] (no subject)

Gullifer, Dawn Dawn.Gullifer <@t> osumc.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:24:24 CDT 2011

Can anyone tell me how and who they use to do radiation level checks in their laboratories?  I was hoping to find something similar to the formalin monitoring but I am not having much luck.

Dawn Gullifer BS, HT (ASCP)
Laboratory Manager
OSU Histology Lab, LLC
614-293-0358 office
614-293-0345 lab
dawn.gullifer <@t> osumc.edu

This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is physician-patient privileged, proprietary or otherwise confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and immediately delete the message and any attachments.