[Histonet] Off-Topic: April Fool's Day

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:25:36 CDT 2011

What's the best April Fool's Day prank (not causing permanent damage,
please) you've ever played on your pathologist?  You can consider this a
"poll" but the underlying reason is that I desperately need to do
something to mark this occasion - this being my last year in the lab.  I
have three pathologists that are in serious need of some foolishness.
The only thing that comes to mind is MASH's episode with the charcoal on
the oculars of Colonel Potter's binoculars.  I need serious foolishness.
Please feel free to respond off-line to avoid giving away your secrets
and causing you to be discovered for your past transgressions.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

1101 Camino de Salud NE