[Histonet] part time/ per diem Job opportunity in San Diego, CA

Susan A. Kelly sukey <@t> compassdermpath.com
Thu Mar 24 17:44:46 CDT 2011

Hello, Fellow Histonetters;

I am currently in search of an ASCP registered Histotechnician to cover vacations in our new Dermatopathology laboratory.  The hours are flexible and the current need for coverage will be the last 2 weeks in May.    There would be an overlap of 3-4 days to orient you to the daily schedule.   There is great potential for the position to work into a full time.

The lab is fully equipped with top of the line products.  Daily procedures include processing, embedding, sectioning, automated H&E staining, special stains and automated Immunohistochemistry as needed.  We also perform cryosectioning and one-step Immunofluorescence staining (set up to run on the automated IHC stainer).

Please contact me if you have any additional questions or are interested in the position.  Our two dermatopathologist are a pleasure to work with.

I look forward to hearing from interested parties.

Kind Regards,

Susan
Susan A. Kelly, H.T., H.T.L.(ASCP)QIHC
Lab Manager