[Histonet] bone marrow biopsy decals

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 13:17:22 CDT 2011

Hi Diana,

I recently made a histonet posting "Great B5 substitute" which also
addresses BM decal.  Since there are a number of companies who sell
decal solutions with similar names, I am not sure you tried the
products from BBC Chemical.  It is best to use both products
together.  My post goes into my findings.

Regards,
Akemi

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director