[Histonet] Florida license

Yahoo kim.tournear <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 08:52:43 CDT 2011

I'm having issues trying to get this license. I was OJT'd many years ago. As a lot of us were.  I went through a training consortium from 1992-1994 and I am ASCP certified. I have to have notarized copies (per the app instructions) of my certificates.

I contacted a notary public and they said a formal notary document bearing my signature and the person's signature who was a witness to mine, saying that the certificates are true copies, should be attached to my certificates.

Can anyone tell me how to get the notary form I need to accompany my certificates? I've already sent an email to the health dept and they were no help to me at all.

How did you OJT techs here in Florida get your license!

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Sent from the iPhone of Kim Tournear