[Histonet] RE: comprehensive list?

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Mar 18 14:14:38 CDT 2011

Longmont, Colorado 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 1:06 PM
To: Truscott, Tom
Cc: Histonet; Morken,Timothy
Subject: Re: [Histonet] RE: comprehensive list?

I've also found that occasionally the antigen retrieval method quoted on
vendor's data sheet doesn't unmask antigens as well as another method
tried
in my initial antibody validation trials with that antibody. So, my
point
is... any comprehensive list should be used only as a guideline; results
in
your lab will be affected by the reagents, equipment, and environmental
conditions you employ in your own lab.

Jan Shivers
UMN Vet Diag Lab