[Histonet] paraffin for pathology lab.

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:57:04 CDT 2011

     As long as you order a quality paraffin from a reputable laboratory
supply company, you should be alright.  I've used just about every paraffin
out there, and they are all adequate.  Some are better than others, and
everyone has their personal preference.  My personal favorite is Paraplast
Plus, which has added DMSO for better infiltration.

                                                                 Sincerely,

                                                                     Jay A.
Lundgren M.S., HTL (ASCP)