[Histonet] equine bone decal

Izak Dimenstein idimenstein <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:30:45 CDT 2011

Dear Mary Lou Norman:
 My experience is only in surgical pathology. The main point is in a good section before decalcification. In this situation the latter does not matter substantially, except bone marrows or tiny bone biopsies. www.grossing-technology.com or
Dimenstein IB.  Bone grossing techniques: helpful hints and procedures. Annals of Diagnostic Pathology 2008; 12:191-198.

Best wishes,

Izak Dimenstein