[Histonet] FW: Slides to Pathologist

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Fri Mar 11 15:39:04 CST 2011

I received this question from my Quality Manager today.

 Hi Joyce,
What do you consider good performance regarding this?  I need some sort of goal for our lab key control points chart.
I could only find one reference on the internet from Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, NC from 1993 (yuck).  Their goal was 90% of the slides on time which they correlated to 2 days or less late slides per month. Their goal was also to have all the slides out by 11am......

Could I get feedback from you guys about what you expect for this PI goal? I'd like 100%, but sometimes staffing just doesn't stretch far enough!!

Thanks,

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.