[Histonet] TTC staining & Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day

John Shelley jshelley <@t> sanfordburnham.org
Thu Mar 10 10:25:50 CST 2011

I hope all of you are being appreciated today and really every day for the hard work that you do each and every  day to make a difference in people's lives.

Now down to some business, I was hoping to talk with someone either on line or off line about TTC staining on infracted hearts and how to perform this technique. Whether it is better to perfuse or to slice the hearts and then stain. I really need someone to mentor me through the whole process. Thanks in advance for whatever help you may be able to give me.

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley