[Histonet] Preferred green counterstain for GMS?

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:52:39 CST 2011

Our lab uses Light Green SF yellowish.  Both Carson and Shehan's
procedure (adapted from AFIP) use Light Green SF yellowish.  However
either Light Green SF yellowish or Fast Green FCF imparts a green
color to all components of the section (J.A. Kiernan).  Tartrazine is
yellow.

Good luck!