[Histonet] Seeking contingent-PT histotech work- Columbus, OH

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:12:48 CST 2011

HTL (ASCP) certified histotechnologist seeking contingent or part-time bench position. I am completing Master's and will be seeking a contingent or part-time bench histology position to round out my schedule. I have extensive routine histology experience, manual and automated special stains, frozen section, manual and automated IHC, and manual and automated IF experience. I have worked in both large-high volume, and smaller histology labs, reference environments, and some research experience.  I will be available some evenings, some mornings, every other weekend and holidays beginning at the end of April. I am fulfilling a faculty contract that will end in late June, so I may have more availability after that. If you have a need for a fill-in person, please contact me at joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com.

Thank you
Joelle Weaver

Joelle Weaver HTL (ASCP)
Histology Instructor, Program Director