[Histonet] Could you please recommend? Cryostats.

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:57:58 CDT 2011

You can't get any better than a Leica 3050.  That is top of the line to me.
Unless there's some really expensive brand out there I'm not aware of.  I
love our 3050.  I guess your problem is you need a UV lamp, and the 3050
doesn't have one.  I would say stick with Leica, their cryostats are
awesome.  Expensive, but awesome.
Their newest model has a UV light and is smaller than the 3050,
http://bit.ly/isrHB2
No, I don't work for Leica, but I've always used their cryostats and I've
always sectioned beautifully with them.

Emily
ps Our Leica representative is Scottish, so I enjoy hearing his accent.
Does anyone else have Nick Grahame as a Leica rep? There have been times
when I've asked him to repeat what he said because his accent was so thick.
Don't get me wrong, I love it!

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron