[Histonet] VENTANA ULTRA & ER,PR,HER2

Kuhnla, Melissa Melissa.Kuhnla <@t> chsli.org
Wed Jun 29 04:38:37 CDT 2011

Let me know how you make out. Hope this helps.
Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Barbara.Crill <@t> LPNT.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:54 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] VENTANA ULTRA & ER,PR,HER2

We are investigating getting the Ventana Ultra.
I discovered that the ER, PR, & HER2 are not yet FDA approved.

If you are using the Ventana Ultra how are you doing the ER, PR, & HER2?
Do you use the Benchmark XT?

Is anyone using the INFORM HER2 Dual ISH DNA Probe Cocktail Assay?

ANTOINETTE CRILL,
E-mail:  barbara.crill <@t> LPNT.net<mailto:barbara.crill <@t> LPNT.net>