[Histonet] VENTANA ULTRA & ER,PR,HER2

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Tue Jun 28 10:35:07 CDT 2011

We will be going through this transition, here at Yuma Regional Medical
Center.. Call me if you have questions

Jesus Ellin
928-336-1743

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Barbara.Crill <@t> LPNT.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:54 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] VENTANA ULTRA & ER,PR,HER2

We are investigating getting the Ventana Ultra.
I discovered that the ER, PR, & HER2 are not yet FDA approved.

If you are using the Ventana Ultra how are you doing the ER, PR, & HER2?
Do you use the Benchmark XT?

Is anyone using the INFORM HER2 Dual ISH DNA Probe Cocktail Assay?

ANTOINETTE CRILL,
E-mail:  barbara.crill <@t> LPNT.net<mailto:barbara.crill <@t> LPNT.net>

This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender
at either the e-mail, fax, address, or telephone number
listed above and delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank You.