[Histonet] How many tissues an histo tech is suppose to cut per

Joanne joanne0658 <@t> comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 18:07:07 CDT 2011

i am quite serious in my presentation and request for advice.  i too thought this goal was/is ridiculous to expect/ask for from someone so new and to attain in 6 months or less.  last monday i embedded 214 blocks and cut 148 between 5am and 10:30am (we had almost 600 cassettes to share among 3 people) . . . .for someone so very new i thought this pretty good . . . please note: most days aren't as hectic.  :)  what is an average though for blocks/minute?  what is meant by set sum per block? <---keeping in mind i am new to this field.