[Histonet] blades

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:31:33 CDT 2011

I use the cardboards that come in a box of slides.  A small piece of tape on
the open side and mark it used.  I just always make sure I have the blade
edge facing the folded part.   I know some who will tape this folded
board it to the side of their microtome and use it as a trimming blade
holder.

Vikki