[Histonet] Retirement

Podawiltz, Thomas tpodawiltz <@t> lrgh.org
Mon Jun 20 09:40:48 CDT 2011

And that is why I never let you use my knives.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of O'Donnell, Bill
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 10:31 AM
To: histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com; Paula Sicurello
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Amos Brooks
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Retirement

You had COTTON in your pipettes? We used hollowed out reeds with a bit
of papyrus in one end. No calibration.... But plenty accurate enough for
histo in those days.

However, there are a few things I do not miss from back in da' day.
Hand-stropping a knife for an hour, only to have it nicked by a staple
in the next hour.

-Bill