[Histonet] Retirement

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:19:41 CDT 2011

Sheesh!  We used to have people smoke while working with propylene oxide.

Eating in your control pigs was part of the benefit of being a
graduate student to save on grocery money.

Film?  My TEM used glass plates.

Lab mates used to routinely drink diet coke and 100% ethanol on Fridays.

Wearing closed toed shoes was for wimps, you were just fast if you
dropped a steel wedge blade.

We even wrote using the entire word and proper grammar, none of this
acronym stuff for us.

Retirement?  What's that?

Paula :-)