[Histonet] Retirement

Sean McBride smcbride <@t> andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 17 13:27:13 CDT 2011

Hey Sally,

I can attest to what you are saying.  :-)  I spent two summers as an undergraduate research scientist at the Inhalation Toxicology Research Institute in Albuquerque, and I had an absolutely wonderful experience.  The rugged countryside is quite beautiful, and truly enchanting.  I would often ride my motorcycle across the various regions of the state, enjoying all the variety that the countryside had to offer.  I have many fond memories of those days, so thanks for sharing.... :-)

~Sean