[Histonet] Retirement

Cynthia Pyse cpyse <@t> x-celllab.com
Fri Jun 17 12:51:22 CDT 2011

As long as we don't have to go back to steel knives, old AO micrtomes and
the autotechnicon I'm in. I am also 15 to 18 years out. What is the world of
histology going to do without us. Who will know how to make a solution of
mucicarmine (not that I do anymore, but I could) or eosin? The tech I train
now look at me like I am speaking a foreign language sometimes. Make me feel
old, but closer to retirement.
Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of O'Donnell,
Bill
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 12:01 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Retirement

 OK, I know it is Friday, and I know that this may sound like a bit of a
joke....but.... I am 15-18 years out from retirement and my wife and I
want to retire someplace tropical.... And it would be smart to get
settled in such a location. So, if anyone knows of any openings in
Hawaii, Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico for an experienced HT
(ASCP) QIHC .... PLEASE let me know. Would be open to others, but would
prefer a US territory. I can be reached at bill <@t> deaconbill.com

William (Bill) O'Donnell, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Senior Histologist/Safety Officer
Good Samaritan Hospital
10 East 31st Street
Kearney, NE 68847

SERENITY is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.