[Histonet] Retirement

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 11:37:36 CDT 2011

I Guam out of the "wish list"?
René J

From: "O'Donnell, Bill" <billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 12:00 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Retirement

OK, I know it is Friday, and I know that this may sound like a bit of a
joke....but.... I am 15-18 years out from retirement and my wife and I
want to retire someplace tropical.... And it would be smart to get
settled in such a location. So, if anyone knows of any openings in
Hawaii, Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico for an experienced HT
(ASCP) QIHC .... PLEASE let me know. Would be open to others, but would
prefer a US territory. I can be reached at bill <@t> deaconbill.com

William (Bill) O'Donnell, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Senior Histologist/Safety Officer
Good Samaritan Hospital
10 East 31st Street
Kearney, NE 68847

SERENITY is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.