[Histonet] Re: Anatomicalalal

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:11:49 CDT 2011

Thanks Bob.  English isn't my first language...so I sound things out a
little differently.
I've heard several different pronunciations in several different parts of
the east coast and mid- west.   I just had to have some fun.  Vikki
On Jun 13, 2011 6:02 PM, "Robert Richmond" <rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com> wrote:
> Vikki Baker notes:
>
>>>I've been reading all of this and just lovin' it! Anatomic Pathology or
Clinical & Anatomic Pathology. It was also once told to me that Anatomic
Pathology was the "ugly step sister" which is why getting $$'s was
difficult.