[Histonet] Re: Anatomicalalal

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:53:49 CDT 2011

I've been reading all of this and just lovin' it!  Anatomic Pathology or
Clinical & Anatomic Pathology.  It was also once told to me that Anatomic
Pathology was the "ugly step sister" which is why getting $$'s was
difficult.
But I have another question is it Tol-U-i-dine blue or Tol-id-ei-on blue?
"Tom-A-toe ,Tom-a-tow, Pot-A-toe, Pot-a-tow let's call the whole thing
off".  Isn't that how the song goes?  Sorry I couldn't resist.  Have a happy
night.  Sara my $5 is on it's way... now you can get an extra paddle for
your row boat!
Vikki