[Histonet] Pre-made paraformaldehyde question

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Jun 8 15:43:46 CDT 2011

Suh et al.

I remember that the dogma on paraformaldehyde was that it must be made
fresh. However, I also remember that someone has actually compared fresh
to "old" (a week or two) and found no difference. This was published in
a peer-reviewed journal, I just don't remember which one.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.